Thursday, July 17, 2008

Relaxing...

I am currently sitting in Mike's grandparent's dining room, with windows open, a light breeze and beautiful views of the Flathead lake and mountains beyond. The Loptiens all went golfing this morning, and since I was in a self-sacrificing mood, I volunteered to stay at the house and babysit sister Courtney Loptien's friend Bri, who didn't want to go golfing. She is 16, and like most 16 year old I know, will most likely sleep until 2 this afternoon. I was also granted use of the Cadillac in case there is anywhere I need to go... This is a rough job. I am supposed to be doing homework for an online philosophy class, but who wants to read Hobbes and Locke while there are blogs to write and scenery to look at?

I spent the day yesterday picnicking outside, riding around in a boat, and attempting to wakeboard in the finger numbingly cold water. Its a little too choppy today to wakeboard, I'm not too upset about that. I also tagged along with Mike and his dad when they went fishing... basically 2 whole hours to read and nap while they tortured poor little trouts.

Mom and Alli, I don't know if I can resist being dragged up here to live... Its a pretty amazing place. Have you considered Montana State, Alli? There are animals up here, ya know.

Sigh... I ought to get back to philosophy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did not know you had a blog... I ma excited! :)