This photo is of some pretty mountains on the way down there.

There is a large creek at the base of the sand dunes, that is basically the closest thing to a beach CO has. It was a beautiful day for wandering through the creek. I messed with the colors a bit in this one.

Again without the people, and less color change
This is on top of the highest dune we climbed, you can see across the dune field that goes for several miles.
A tippy-top of one of the dunes.
Kite flying. We had to run back to our campsite shortly after this to escape the lightning.

Anyway, its been a good month. I am hoping to have a place for my photos to live soon, for your veiwing pleasure. Woo. I will let you all know what that is when it gets there.
love,
Cori
1 comment:
I didn't know CO had sand dunes until you told me about them! Nice pics.
Post a Comment