Thursday, July 16, 2009

Not yet

I have so many photos from our trip that my poor little computer can't handle it, so I am still working on getting those together. I took nearly 1300 photos on almost 12 gigs of memory, and I have to sort through all of them.

Since this has been an incredibly busy summer, I can start with the beginning. First, I graduated. Yay. Then, I spent some time at parental-home. Then, I spent some time in Boulder-home. Then, we went to Portland. Then, Abby-and-David's wedding and all the preparation leading up to it, then Europe, and now I am embarking yet again to visit family members. Since finals week, I have not spent more than about 10 consecutive days in my own house, sleeping in my own bed. I don't have food at home that is not either frozen or non-perishable. Except for some milk (Hey wonderful roommates of mine, feel free to drink that milk. Or at least chuck it when it smells).

To make up for my spectacular failure in keeping up to date with the Europe trip, I will just start from the beginning with some archive photos. In case you want to see more photos, either check out Dad's website, which has both Alli's and my graduation pics along with a detailed account of a certain snowplow accident. Use our middle names to get into the locked folders for Alli's and my photos. Website: www.frozenkinetics.com. My photos also have a home finally: http://holmescd.smugmug.com/, and I will have all my photos up there soon, hopefully.

The Fam at the rose gardens:


Hiking along the Coast:

Awesome-sauce with a cherry on top. I'm actually not a big fan of cherries, so lets put hot fudge on top instead. Who thought of that saying anyhow?

Watching the dragon boat races from the Grand's balcony

The creepy house we stayed in, complete with spooky basement and several dirty shovels.

There are plenty more photos, but the internet is too slow for me to sit here and wait for more to upload. I need my nightly nap now. Hehe, that was sorta an alliteration.

In other news, we took Alli-Walli to orientation at CSU today. They taught the incoming freshman the CSU fight song, which I silently protested by staying in my chair. (If you didn't know already, CSU and CU are rivals) I politely refrained from cheering anti-Rams songs, so as not to traumatize the freshman. Still, it sucks to be a CSU Ram. But Alli, since I love you so much I will support your choice even though it is traitorous.

Cori go sleepy now. Cori very tired. Cori did not have siesta today.

1 comment:

Shari said...

That picture really does make the house look creepy. I thought of it more as eclectily charming. Sweet dreams (at 8:30 pm).