Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Winter Solutions

This week, it has snowed so much that my jeep has a snow hat about a foot deep. Its cold. My poor Californian body can't take it! So, I wear an incredible number of layers. The only thing I can't manage to keep warm is my nose, so I did some research on nose warmers. If you are interested, here are your options:

Ski Mask: Also convenient if you plan on robbing someone.

Scarf: Super itchy, potential to get the ends wrapped up or caught somewhere

My favorite so far: the nose sweater. They come in several styles:




Sporty Nose Warmer. If interested,
go to comfynose.com.









The hand knit nose sweater. Complete with pom-pom. Several websites sell these, in custom colors with or without pom-pom. Poor bear.









Sigh... I think I will just go with the cold nose, thanks. Why can't they make an invisible nose warmer?

2 comments:

Shari said...

I prefer the pom poms. I wonder if they come in pink!

I like the new background.

Anonymous said...

Wear one of these... I dare you!