Tuesday, December 30, 2008

blech

Anyways,

Its weird. I am gradu-mutating in May, and there is this gigantic blank space afterwards that I don't know what to do with... What do I want to do? Oh so many things... The responsible thing would be to get a job... ha.

Its strange making my own decisions...

I know that most of you have gone through this (Tessa and Alli, you'll be there soon..) - the realization of "Holy Crap! What am I going to do?" hits hard. But all of you seem to have made it and are happy.

One of the things I have been learning recently is that in making a decision, it doesn't matter too much what the I think negative things will be. My plans rarely come to fruition, they are always mutated and twisted into something I had never thought would happen. So, the important thing is to make the decision and then deal with it from there. I always hear about two paths in life.. the good one and the bad one... but really I think life is more like a braided river. Each decision is a separate stream that could lead anywhere, and winds and combines with other decision-streams.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Braided_river


For the time being, My thoughts feel like they have been tossed in Ang's Kitchen-Aid Mixer. It gets dizzy in here!

No comments: