Sunday, January 25, 2009

Napping is Delicious

So, I have not taken my adderall this weekend, because the nice doctor told me that its good to sometimes take a meds vacation. As a result, I have slept waaaaay more than usual and haven't gotten anything done. I've just been pinging all over the place.

I went to church this morning with my Abby, and then ate lunch with her. I then came home fully intending to get some homework done, right away. Ha! I sat on my bed with my computer, and decided I was cold. After snuggling up under my blankie, my head really needed some support so I utilized my pillow. At 5 pm, I woke up with my computer under my arm. Oops. So much for all that chemistry I was going to get done.

Also, Roomate Michael and I got AirHogs RC helicopters at walmart (Happy Birthday to me!!), affectionately dubbed battle-copters. They are so cool! Yet another distraction. We can crash them into things and they still work afterwards!

My head was a mess today. I remember making fun of mom and other relatives for taking afternoon naps. Now, I think I might devote my life in an effort to make naptime a real working world occurance. Sigh.

PING! PING!

For your amusment, a photo of everyone's favorite psychotic puppy dog.

2 comments:

Shari said...

RC helocopters sounds fun! Is this an indoor thing?

Anonymous said...

Hey! I recognize that hat!