Random thoughts of mine...
I just want to point out that you have posted almost as many times in January 09 as you did the whole of 2008. I'm loving it. Never get enough of Cori-ness. Apples...not so much.
Wow... have not heard this from you all year. What has inspired such enthusiastic blogness??? ;)
I have lots of free time now!
I love your poem! Perhaps next time we could attempt a limerick or cinquain!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I just want to point out that you have posted almost as many times in January 09 as you did the whole of 2008. I'm loving it. Never get enough of Cori-ness. Apples...not so much.
Wow... have not heard this from you all year. What has inspired such enthusiastic blogness??? ;)
I have lots of free time now!
I love your poem! Perhaps next time we could attempt a limerick or cinquain!!
Post a Comment