I just ate my first juicy strawberries of the season. They were absolutely delicious.
Even though summer is usually associated with bad things in my head, like sunburns, sweating, shorts, and really long trips in the car, I love summer because with it comes fresh fruit.
I will be a frequent visitor to the Boulder Farmer's market this semester.
I will also have a freaking awesome sock tan from doing field work in May.
Hurrah.
3 comments:
Is it acceptable to wear your socks with your chacos (chalkos? Chawkos? sandals)in boulder. That would be a discrete way to disguise the sock tan.
I recommend the Chaco tan, it's quite the conversation piece, and it will last most of the year.
The problem with chacos is that there are cacti in these here parts, and no I can't wear socks with them. I'll see if I can get away with chacos.....
Post a Comment