Thursday, February 25, 2010

Forget this, I'm moving to the equator

Why the endless winter? My toes are so permanently cold, and I have nearly fallen on my face many a time while walking down the icy hill to my car. Speaking of which, new car! She is very cute, and is much quieter and smoother running than the Jeepy. I will always have a place in my heart for the Jeepy, but there doesn't also have to be a place in my driveway. The new car is a little 2008 Nissan Sentra, with twice the gas mileage as the jeep. Pictures:

This is what it looks like most of the time recently:

I really don't have much to say. I am about 94.769 percent sure I will be moving to Oklahoma in July, I just need to find a job. I have a couple of prospects maybe possibly, or maybe I will just move there and become the weirdo who lurks in my mother's attic :)

Watching the Olympics has become a roommate tradition these past couple of weeks. Aside from the skin tight uniforms that we girls simultaneously cringe and stare, I really like watching. Especially curling. The summer Olympics inspired me to learn how to swim, these ones have inspired me to learn how to chuck rocks down an icy sheet. Not that I don't do that already.

Tonight, we watch many episode of Battlestar Galactica. Some day I will leave this house.

3 comments:

Shari said...

Pretty car! I bet it smells better too!!

tessa said...

I love your car! And I love that you're moving to Oklahoma!!! Hopefully! And you should definitely move to your mother's attic, and wear pajamas all day, and get a weird name, and a bf you refuse to live with.

MarkJ said...

Super car! And it will look SO GOOD driving the streets of OKC!!! Can't wait!