Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ok, so I was going over some notes in my notebook for homework just now. I doodle and practice my cursive when I am not paying attention in class. I apologize ahead of time for what you are about to read. The following is an excerpt:

I like
eating biscuits
also cheese
and ice cream
and strawberries
Yoda is not
good to eat.

5 comments:

Cari said...

Hmmm, we went from cheese to yoda. Thus the "ping" I guess. Funny!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.. what to say about such an amazing poem?

Shari said...

Yoda? As in, "confused I think you are"? Small squat alien Yoda?

Cori said...

yes indeed, as in strange I am

Extreme Educators said...

The other day I was at Walgreens buying Valentines cards and I was on the phone with my mother and I was discussing the chocolate that was lining the special-event shelves, when I spied a rack of seeds for growing things. So my conversation went from chocolate to "are carrots easy to grow?" She was a little confused. However Yoda is a little out there.