Thank you for the large sum of money you have spent on my education. Here is what I have done with it so far.
Yes, that is a living room blanket fort. It took Sara and I 45 minutes and lots of books to construct this monster. And nearly every blanket I own. It was Awesome!
I also just learned how to use the italic and bold thingies on here.
Love,
Cori
2 comments:
and all that training as a child (building forts) is paying off!
I loved those forts. Difference between child forts and college forts: couches and hot beverages. As a child you enjoy crawling under tables and hunching since nothing is taller than the top of a dining-room chair. In college you make it big enough to include the couch so you can sip your beverage of choice whilst enjoying the fruits of your labor.
Post a Comment