Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sentence structure is overrated.

As I walked out the door this morning, I realized that the crazy lego / old dude's walker /tree / inefficient thief/ tree noise was actually the cages over my tomato plants getting overly friendly. I wandered around my house in the dark because of tomatoes. And created elaborate escape plans because of tomatoes. Wow. I feel stupid.

I am exhausted from the lack of sleep, and combined with the fact that my eye is freaking out for some reason, I didn't get much done today. It was actually kinda fun, I had to take my right contact out so I couldn't see out of that eye unless my face was right near the computer screen. I amused myself by alternating open eyes and trying to readjust the focus. Driving home was also fun, because I only had one eye, which I left in for the sole purpose of driving home. So to see behind me, I had to turn completely around because my good eye is on the left. Yeah, yeah, I could use my mirror, but it is currently bent at some odd angle that is not helpful at all. And, the depth perception sucks. Basically, it was what I imagine being high would look like, but with fine motor skills and inhibition. I'll let you know if I ever get into a situation in which I could know what being high looks like for sure, but I don't think that will ever happen. I'll ask around for comparisons, half the population of Boulder is high all the time anyway.

My other eye has this non-stop twitching thing going on, so combined with the swollen, red right eye, I'm lookin pretty crazy. Combine that with the weird noises and I'll be scarin' people away left and right. I love my oddities :)

Hmm. Dinner time. I'm thinking Spongebob Mac-n-Cheese is in order.

No comments: