Wednesday, January 28, 2009

4 Strange Cowsins and One Cute Puppy



Ok, so if you could just stand where you are and applaud, that would be great, since this is like the third time this week I've posted. My therapist says I am a compulsive reassurance seeker. Do you think thats ok? Will people like me? What if I write like a five year old?

Anyhow, on to the interesting stuff. I was perusing my photos today because I need a change of scenery from whats in my frames currently. I found these gems:


Annnnd, thats how we are all the time. Sigh.

4 comments:

Mark said...

My four favorite little girls!!!

Anonymous said...

Cori... you did great! Good posting of pictures and explanations of each one. I think you are very good at picture posting on your blog. :) (How's that for helping to reassure you?)

Shari said...

Such beautiful children I have.

Cori said...

Thanks Fish!